Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
The Exponentiation block accelerates Public/Private Key Mathe-matical operations used in algorithms such as RSA, DSA, Diffie-Hellman including various PKCS implementation. The core is also available on Xilinx based FPGA platforms including Tallika;s Se-cure SOC Platform. Product options includes complete software library which provides acceleration for RSA encrypt, decrypt, Sign, Verify and RSA Key generation.
- Comes with complete software library for RSA encrypt/decrypt/key-pair generation including acceleration for primality testing
- hardware acceleration for RSA_encrypt/RSA_decrypt/RSA key generation operations.
- User configurableHardware acceleration for native 1024/2048/4096-bit exponentiation. Also support native 1536, 1024, 768, 512 bit operations.
- Silicon Proven in 0.13u at 250 MHz
- C mod Ns operations may be executed in parallel to exponentia-tion to accelerate RSA Key Generation.
- APB Signal interface
- Available on Xilinx Virtex4 LX160 Tallika Secure SOC Plat-form eval kit with Tensilica Xtensa Processor and other Tallika IP including AES/TDES/AHB/Linked-List DMA Controller
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: