Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
CoreAHB2APB (AMBA Bridge) is an AHB slave that connects the AHB to the APB and acts as the master on the APB. Address decoding for the APB is carried out within CoreAHB2APB, and this provides select signals for up to 16 APB slave slots. Read and write transfers on the AHB are converted to corresponding transfers on the APB.
- Supplied for FREE in CoreConsole
- Bridges between AMBA AHB and APB
- Allows Easy Connection of APB Devices to a processor subsystem
- Can be auto-stitched to AHB and APB slave devices in CoreConsole
- Fully compatible with Cortex-M1, CoreMP7 and AMBA IP cores
- Supports Actel's ProASIC3 and Fusion families
- 1% Utilization in ProASIC3 M1A3P1000
- 2% Utilization in Fusion M1AFS6
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: