Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The MS1030 is a Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) IP core, which computes the forward FFT and the inverse FFT (IFFT) of 64- or 128-point. The FFT is best used for applications of high speed communications like IEEE 802.11n for ASIC hardware. Mathematec realizes Lower Latency & Area Efficiency using our original LSI circuit design technology, SPINOR. Additionally, we take the design change request on the IP core to meet the specification of our customer's product.
- Dynamic selection between FFT and IFFT
- 64- or 128-point is selectable
- Configurable order of Output Data
- Continuous real-time operations of FFT frames (See Table 1 below)
- 12-word length input, 12-word length output
- Operation Frequency 80MHz
- Operation throughput 1 point/clock
- Quantization Bit Rate X12Q8 format of 12-bit fixed point number for both of Input and Output Note) The Maximum negative value, 100000000000 should not be used. If 100000000000 is inputted, it will be treated as 100000000001 internally.
- Normalization Factor 1/8 for 64-point FFT, 128-1/2 for 128-point FFT
- Sample Rate 1 point/clock for both of Input and Output
- Latency (means total clock cycles from first signal input to first signal output)
- >> 135 clocks for 128-point FFT, 71 clocks for 64-point FFT
- >> Synthesizable Verilog RTL source code (Logic Synthesis is confirmed as shown in Figure 2 & 3)
- >> Comprehensive Verification test bench and its vectors
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: