Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Part Number :
VZ.Audio-210 is an end-to-end portable audio SoC platform from VeriSilicon. Powered by the advanced dual-issue, single-MAC ZSP 210 processor architecture, designers can tackle a wide range of portable audio use cases efficiently and in low power. As part of the ZSP G1 Architecture, the ZSP 210 is binary compatible with other processor members, and as such no software changes are required to run from one processor to another. This is an extremely important design benefit, as it allows designers to upgrade or trim their product requirements as required in future and to move to different ZSP processors and reuse their software, untouched.
VZ.Audio-210 portable audio platform goes one step further than most audio IP solutions. In addition to the ZSP processor and application software, VZ.Audio also includes a complete set of IP blocks to develop an end-to-end solution. At the silicon level, this involves offering other digital blocks ?such as I2C, USB, and AHB/APB bridge components ?as well as analog blocks ?such as ADC, DAC, and USB 2.0 PHY. At the software level, VeriSilicon also offers a one-stop-shop where customers can select from the most comprehensive DSP IP software suite in the industry.
MPEG L1, L2, L3 (MP3) Decode
MPEG-4 AAC LC Decode
MPEG-4 AAC LC Encode
MPEG-4 Bit Sliced Arithmetic Coding Decode
MPEG-4 High Efficiency (aacPlus) Decode
Ogg Vorbis Decode
Video/Imaging: MPEG-4 Simple Profile Decode, JPEG Decode
Numerous other software modules are also available from VeriSilicon or from one of our Solution Partners (e.g., post-processing, MIDI)
- Best-in-class power and silicon performance for target applications (less than 50% of comparable ARM offering)
- Available for licensing or as a part of VeriSilicon’s ASIC Turnkey Services
- Based on industry-standard ZSP architecture with millions of units in production
- Full complement of standard digital and analog system IP blocks
- Easy-to-use and robust software development tools and hardware development kits
- Most comprehensive, field-proven DSP IP software suite in the industry
- Ideal coprocessor to ARM or MIPS or as a stand-alone processors for ultra-cost-sensitive applications
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: