Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Part Number :
The ZSP600 Core is a highly parallel, high performance Quad MAC / Six ALU processor designed to meet the high demands of today's most intensive digital signal processing applications. ZSP600 provides performance level demanded by 3G wireless base station processing and voice network infrastructure applications, while maintaining a far easier programming model than other high-end DSPs. The ZSP600 core's combination of code density and processing performance make it a great choice for implementing cost-reduced systems currently based on costly discrete DSP and memory devices.
VeriSilicon ZSP DSP cores are fully synthesizable and completely technology independent. The Cores have been proven in ASICs and standard products alike. The ZSP architectures have been optimized for optimal code density, energy efficiency, compiler performance and system integration.
- 6 instructions per cycle, Quad MAC / Six ALU DSP core
- Runs up to 300 MHz in 0.13um
- Automatic and programmer controlled power management
- Customizable instruction set using Z.turbo port
- Extensive 32-bit and 40-bit support
- Dual, independent 64-bit load/store ports
- 16/32-bit instruction set
- 24-bit address space for both instruction and data memory
- Orthogonal, load-store instruction set
- Hardware controlled pipeline protection
- Synthesizable, single phase clocked design
- Code compatible with all other ZSP cores
- Embedded trace and profiling capability
- Available with full AMBA (AHB) support
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: