Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Short Desc. :
VZ.VideoDE - Ultra-low power video solution (H.264, VC-1, etc.) supporting upto 2*D1
The VZ.VideoDE (Decode only) provides an ultra-efficient video SoC platform to tackle the most challenging portable use cases. Different hardware video bundles are available ranging from H.264 baseline profile only to H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4. In addition to supporting multi-standards, each bundle is also able to support simultaneous multi-standard playback. While implemented in hardware, each video bundle retains flexibility at a features and a systems level. At the features level, bundles are controlled by an internal programmable processor for those items that require high flexibility and low performance, such as error resilience and flexible macroblock ordering. At the systems level, each video bundle is controlled by the CPU processor where the processor performs other systems tasks as well audio decode. All components are licensable from VeriSilicon for use in a customer’s silicon product and also available as part of VeriSilicon’s complete ASIC turnkey service.
- Multi-standard video hardware for resolutions up to D1
- Wide range of supported video standards: H.263
- MPEG-4 Simple Profile, MPEG-4 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264 Baseline and Main Profile, VC-1 Simple and Main Profile, MJPEG, MPEG-2
- Ultra-efficient power and area solution required for portable devices: 40 MHz for D1 decoding for a typical bitrates
- Full-duplex, half-duplex multi-standard modes
- State-of-the art, programmable error resiliency and bit processing
- Optional complementary DSP-based audio solution (VZ.Audio)
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: