Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Amethyst Communication Technologies
Part Number :
Amethyst provides FFT/IFFT core targeted for high speed communication standards.
The core implements a mixed Radix (Radix-4 and Radix-2) architecture, which provides a good balancing between throughput and HW resources.
- Synthesized up to 200Mhz for FPGA and 300Mhz on ASIC
- Utilization of 100%, throughout is determined by clock frequency.
- Pre-synthesis parameters setting – word-width,twiddle factor, FFT maximum size support.
- Soft configuration of FFT size – 64 – 8K
- 'On the fly' configuration of scaling for each Butter-Fly (BF) stage no scaling , shift 1 , shift 2
- 'On the fly' selection between FFT to IFFT
- – provides possibility for HW sharing in system level
- Minimal RAM resources – number of single port
- RAM instances is determined by the size of theFFT, possibility to select between single port RAM / FFs for each BF stage.
- Various statistics information including saturation detection.
- Single clock design, standard cells, registered I/Os.
- Verified to meet the theoretical performance.
- Same design used for FPGA and ASIC (excluding RAM and Multipliers models).
- Optional gated-clock design for minimal Power consumption characteristics.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: