Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
CEVA-Teak DSP Core is a low power, high performance, dual Multiply-Accumulate (MAC), 16-bit, Fixed-point DSP core, designed specifically to be embedded in highly integrated System-on-Chip (SoC) applications. CEVA-Teak provides interface to program and data memories of different size and type as well as interfaces to DSP related peripherals, such as Interrupt and Power management controllers.
- Soft core (process- and library-independent).
- Low-voltage operation, down to 1 Volt
- Low power consumption. Three power modes:
- Active mode
- Slow mode - linearly reduces clock speeds and current consumption by
- a user defined factor
- Stop mode - leakage current only
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: