Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Faraday Technology Corp.
Part Number :
This library is tailored for UMC’s 0.18μm 1.8V/3.3V Low Leakage Logic Process.
Multi-voltage I/O buffer is designed to operate under 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V supply
voltages All I/Os are equipped with a rich selection of programmable features capable
of adapting to a wide variety of application environments. Two layout structures, both
optimized for pad limited and core limited designs, are available to support each
programmable feature or function.
- UMC’s 0.18μm 1.8V/3.3V Low Leakage Logic Process
- 3.3V/2.5V/1.8V input, 3.3V/2.5V/1.8V output drive
- Output buffer with programmable drive strength from 2mA to 16mA with 2mA
- step at 3.3V operation
- Input buffer with programmable pull up resistance, pull down resistance, keeper, and Schmitt trigger
- Built-in Antenna diodes for all pins
- ESD Robustness and Latch-up immunity proven by Silicon
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: