Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Faraday Technology Corp.
Part Number :
The general specifications of Faraday’s 90 nm PCI-X I/O cells are provided. These I/O cells are designed for the PCI-X application, based on “PCI-X Addendum to the PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 1.0b.” The PCI-X specification is intended to establish a high performance local bus standard for several generations of products. The PCI-X I/O cells are designed by using UMC 90 nm logic SP (LowK) process.
- Supports the programmable PCI-33, PCI-66, and PCI-X I/O frequencies
- Core voltage: 0.9 V ~ 1.1 V
- Input buffer with programmable pull up and pull down resistors
- Built-in level shifter from 0.9 V to 3.6 V
- Built-in antenna diodes for all the core input pins
- Silicon proven ESD and latch-up robustness
- Minimum metal requirement: 6 metal layers
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: