Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
ASIC Architect, Inc.
Short Desc. :
DDR I/II/III Memory Controller Core
ASIC Architect's DDR I/II/III Controller Cores are an integral part of the product portfolio aimed at providing a complete end-to-end solution in the High Speed Interface Controller domain. The DDR controller cores have been architected, designed and verified by ASIC/SoC industry veterans. The add-on solution cores that come with the DDR Controller accelerate the chip-level integration by connecting multiple clients to the DDR Controller.
- Intelligent Bank Management for ensuring maximum utilization and efficiency
- Address Mapping between application bus and row, column & bank address
- Choice of 16/32/64-bit DDR bus-width
- Supports Back-to-Back WR & RD with minimum time intervals
- Supports On-die termination (ODT), and Off-Chip Driver impedance adjustment
- Byte-wide mask support
- Optional ECC support
- Auto initialization of DDR Memories
- Power down control
- Command queuing to maximize the performance on DDR bus
- Fully ATPG Testable - Multiple Clock Domains Application Clock and DDR Clock
- Supports upto 800MHz in DDR 2 Mode & upto 1.6GHz in DDR 3 Mode
- Low gate count and Low latency
- Verified with leading memory and IO vendors
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL, Testbench and Models for Simulation
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: