Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
ASIC Architect, Inc.
Short Desc. :
PCI Express Dual Mode Cores
ASIC Architect's high performance cores come in multiple datapath flavors with the choice of 8-bit or 16-bit PIPE PHY Interface. The cores have been architected to achieve very low latency, high throughput, and quick timing closure with a very small silicon footprint. The user interface provides practical and integration-friendly mechanisms for the integration of the cores to the user logic.
- High Performance with Low Latency, Maximum Throughput, Multiple Pipelined Memory WR/RD capability
- Low Silicon Footprint - Suitable for Multiple Instances of the Core in Single ASIC/FPGA
- Highly Parameterized Core supporting both cut-through and store-and-forward schemes
- Supports operation with 8-bit and 16-bit PIPE interface
- Implements all optional configuration space and capability structures
- Configurable Retry buffering scheme for low footprint and latency
- Supports all power management states L0,L0s,L1,L2 & L3
- Supports PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL, Testbench and Models for Simulation, Sample Synthesis Scripts (for ASIC), User Constraint File (for FPGA)
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: