Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Faraday Technology Corp.
Part Number :
The FS80A_A_SB is a high density, synchronous, two-port SRAM. It is implemented
according to UMC’s 0.35μm technology. Different combinations of words, bits, and
aspect ratios can be used to generate the most desirable configuration.
By requesting for the desired size and timing constraints, the FS80A_A_SB compiler is
capable of providing suitable synchronous SRAM layout instances in minutes. It also
automatically generates data sheets, Verilog behavioral simulation models, SCS and
Viewlogic symbols, place & route models and test patterns for use in ASIC designs.
The duty cycle length can be neglected as long as the setup / hold time and minimum
high / low pulse width are satisfied, which allows a flexible clock falling edge during
each operation. Both word write and byte write operations are supported.
- Operating voltage range: 3.0V ~3.6V
- Operating junction temp. range: 0°C ~ 115°C
- Recommended operating ambient temp. range: 0°C ~ 85°C
- Minimum metal requirement: 3 metal layers
- Synchronous read and write operation
- One (1) read port and one (1) write port
- Fully customized layout density
- High density, for both 3.3V and 2.5V
- Fully synchronous independent operation for each port
- Automatic power down mechanism to eliminate operating current
- Clocked address inputs for read port and write port into RAM with rising CKA and CKB edges
- Clocked WEB into RAM with rising CKB edge
- Clocked DI inputs into RAM with rising CKB edge
- Byte write and word write operations available
- Optional aspect ratios to best fit chip floorplan
- Variable capacity: maximum 160K bits
- Tri-state output buffer
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: