Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
ASICS World Services, LTD.
Short Desc. :
SD/SDIO Device IP Core
A compact low power and scalable IP core which provides a simple, firmware-friendly cost-effective Physical Link interface for memory, i/o and combo
devices, such as SD-based memory cards, Mini SD, Micro SD, SDIO Bluetooth devices, SDIO GPS, etc.
- Compliant with SD Spec ver1.10 and SDIO Spec ver1.10
- Supports SD 1bit and 4bit modes, as well as SPI mode
- 8bit support for future SD spec enhancements
- Supports SDIO features: Suspend/Resume, Interrupt, Read Wait
- All command and response types are supported
- Generic 8/16/32 bit system bus interface
- Set of Read-Clear status bits with interrupt mask
- Optional extended data buffering 0-4K bytes.
- Optional read/write data DMA
- Busy signal asserted by hardware, negated by firmware
- CRC7 and CRC16 checksum logic
- Supports data block size of 1 byte to 4K bytes
- Multi-block read and write
- Supports fast and slow cards. SD clock frequency: 0-50+MHz
- Supports SD clock suspension
- Supports hot card insertion and removal
- Compact and trivial firmware interface
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: