Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
The Western Design Center, Inc.
Part Number :
The WDC CMOS W65C51S Asynchronous Communications Interface Adapter (ACIA) provides an easily implemented, program controlled interface between 8-bit microprocessor based systems and serial communication data sets and modems.
The ACIA has an internal baud rate generator. This feature eliminates the need for multiple component support circuits, a crystal being the only other part required.
- Low power CMOS N-well silicon gate technology
- Replacement for CMD / GTE / Harris / MOS Technology / GE / RCA / Synertek / Motorola / Rockwell R6551, G65SC51, 65C51, 6551, CPD65C51, 6850
- Full duplex operation with buffered receiver and transmitter
- Data set/modem control functions
- Internal baud rate generator with 15 programmable baud rates (50 to 19,200)
- Program-selectable internally or externally controlled receiver rate
- Programmable word lengths, number of stop bits and parity bit generation and detection
- Programmable interrupt control
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: