Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Faraday Technology Corp.
Part Number :
Faraday’s FOTG200 is a universal serial bus (USB) 2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Controller, which can play a dual-role as a host and device controller. As a host, it contains a USB host controller to support all speed transactions. Without software intervention, the host controller can deal with transaction-based data structure to offload CPU and automatically transmit and receive data on USB bus. As a device, each endpoint, except endpoint 0, accepts programmable HS/FS transfer types to provide flexibility suitable for all kinds of application. Besides, compliance with OTG standard means both Session Request Protocol (SRP) and Host Negotiation Protocol (HNP) are supported. The system bus is a PVCI or AHB 32-bit bus interface. The transceiver interface is UTMI+ level 2, which supports HS/FS/LS transfer without hub.
- Compliant with USB 2.0
- Compliant with On-The-Go supplement to the USB 2.0 Specification 2.0
- Support UTMI+
- Compliant with EHCI 1.0
- Built-in PVCI-compatible system bus, optional AMBA AHB bus interface
- Support OTG SRP and HNP
- Support point-to-point communications with one HS/FS/LS device
- Hardware configurable Endpoints as HS/FS device
- Both Host and Device support Isochronous/Interrupt/Control/Bulk transfers
- Compatible with EHCI data structures
- Embedded DMA access to FIFO
- SRAM interface for FIFO
- Support suspend mode, remote wake-up and resume
- Compatible with Faraday’s FZOTG230 PHY
- Completely synchronous design
- USB OTG software subsystem
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: