Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Faraday Technology Corp.
Part Number :
The FTMCP210 is a video compression IP core supporting ITU-T Recommendation H.264|ISO/IEC 14496-10 Advance Video Coding Standard (MPEG-4 part 10) baseline profile related applications. The FTMCP210 is a pure hardware engine with a built-in DMA engine to transfer data between system memory and local memory through AMBA® 2.0 AHB bus interface. The FTMCP210 can also be controlled by a host CPU through AMBA® 2.0 AHB interface. By initializing the control registers of the FTMCP210, a frame will be compressed into a bitstream. Thus CPU will service the encoder once per frame. The single-phase clock and standard-cell based approach allows you to quickly integrate the FTMCP210 into your SoC designs.
- Support AHB 2.0 interface
- Compliant with ITU-T Recommendation H.264|ISO/IEC 14496-10 Advance Video Coding Standard (MPEG-4 part 10) baseline profile Level 3.1 standard, with resolutions from 128x96 to 1280x720 @ 30 fps, with a step of 16
- Operation frequencies up to 160 MHz @ 0.18 μm process
- Encode D1 30 fps with 1 reference frame @ 50 MHz, 3 reference frame @ 90 MHz
- Pure hardware engine
- Built-in DMA engine to transfer data between system memory and local memory
- Automatic power down mechanism to reduce power consumption
- Motion estimation search range: -24 ~ +24 in horizontal direction, -16 ~ 16 in vertical direction with quarter-pel precision
- Rate control: constant bit rate control and variable bitrate control
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: