Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The BA612A is a configurable AHB-lite Multi-Channel DMA Controller developed, validated & licensed by BARCO-Silex. The BA612A is a low gate count DMA Controller which is able however to perform high-throughput DMA transfers. Following transfer types are supported: memory to memory, peripheral to memory, memory to peripheral.
- AMBA AHB-lite compliant DMA transfers;
- Supports multiple transfer types: memory to memory, peripheral to memory, memory to peripheral;
- Number of DMA channels configurable;
- Supports Basic, Auto-request & Ping-Pong Transfer Modes;
- All other parameters programmable through APB Interface;
- Fixed priority or round-robin scheme;
- Best trade-off performance/area by defining generic parameters before synthesis;
- RTL Code or netlist (depending on license type), Functional simulation testbench, Synthesis script, Full documentation
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: