Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Eureka Technology Inc.
Part Number :
The EP512 Compactflash/PCMCIA host adapter allows host CPU to access the PC Card/PCMCIA and CompactFlash cards. Different options of user interfaces are available. In the most basic form, the core contains a simple user interface which is optimized for on-chip connections. The user interface is modeled after generic microprocessor interface.
This Compactflash host controller core can also be integrated with other CPU bus slaves to interface directly with other embedded CPUs. The CPU supported are ARM (with AMBA AHB bus), PowerPC (with 60X bus or MPC860 bus), MIPS (with SysAD bus or EC interface), ARC and Hitachi SH2, SH3 and SH4 embedded processors.
- Compliant with PC Card Standard 8.0, PCMCIA 2.1/JIEDA 4.2 and CompactFlash 1.4.
- Allows host CPU to access CompactFlash, PC Card/PCMCIA devices.
- 82365SL-compatible register set, EXCA compatible.
- Access management and control through easy to use internal registers.
- Simple user interface optimized for on-chip bus connection.
- Option to integrate with other CPU bus slaves to support direct access by various CPU's including PowerPC, MPC860, ARM, SH2/3/4, MIPS, and ARC microprocessors.
- Supports attribute memory access, common memory access, IO access and IDE mode access in both PCMCIA card and Compact Flash modes.
- Converts 32-bit CPU access to multiple 8-bit or 16-bit accesses.
- Supports burst access by CPU. Burst access dispatched as multiple single accesses to the CompactFlash/PCMCIA interface.
- CPU may operate at higher frequency while the card interface is based on 33Mhz input clock.
- Card voltage sense support.
- Supports TPS2211A power switch and option to support TPS2226A.
- Single card interface design, extendable to dual card interface.
- Designed for ASIC and PLD implementations.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: