Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The Xelic Optical Transport Network (OTN) Framer Core (XCO2) performs Optical Channel Transport Unit (OTU), Optical Channel Data Unit (ODU), and Optical Channel Payload Unit (OPU) overhead processing, aligns incoming OTU or ODU frames, and provides overhead interpretation with error detection and performance monitoring. The XCO2 contains independent transmit and receive processors with external ports for overhead insertion and extraction. System side data is transferred at a nominal rate of 9.953Gb/s using a 64-bit data bus operating at 155.52Mb/s. Line side data is transferred at an OTU2 rate using a 64-bit data bus operating at 167.33Mb/s or at an ODU2 rate using a 64-bit data bus operating at 156.83Mb/s.
- Suitable for FPGA and/or ASIC implementations.
- Integration support and maintenance available.
- XCO2 core available under flexible single use licensing terms with netlist or source code deliverables.
- Implements flexible data bus architecture.
- Provides for streaming and normal modes of operation.
- Implements 16-bit register interface for programming of internal registers.
- Complies with ITU-T G.709 and ITU-T G.798 specifications.
- Supports transmit and receive facility and terminal loopback configurations.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: