Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The CZ80CTC, hereinafter referred to as CTC, four-channel counter/timer can be programmed by system software for a broad range of counting and timing applications. The four independently programmable channels of the CZ80CTC satisfy common microcomputer system requirements for event counting, interrupt and interval timing, and clock rate generation.
- four independently programmable counter/timer channels, each with:
- readable down counters
- a selectable 16 or 256 prescaler
- down counters, reloaded automatically at zero count
- selectable positive or negative trigger that initiates timer operation
- nterfaces directly to the CPU or-for baud rate generation-to the Z80 SIO
- standard Z80 family daisy-chain interrupt structure provides fully vectored prioritized interrupts without external logic. The CTC may be used as an interrupt controller.
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: