Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
USB 2.0 Device Controller
CUSB2DEV is a highly configurable USB 2.0 device Controller core. It can be easily integrated into ASIC as well as FPGA. The PBUS & SBUS interface allows the core to be integrated with any other applications, which requires USB 2.0 interface. The controller architecture is carefully tailored for high throughput, low latency, better reliability, and low power consumption. The controller's simple, configurable and layered architecture is independent of application logic, PHY designs, implementation tools and, most importantly, the target technology.
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Supports High/Full/Low speed devices
- UTMI 8-bit Unidirectional compliant
- Optional UTMI 16-bit bi-directional support
- Optional USB 1.1 PHY support
- Optional DMA controller, configurable built-in FIFO for each end point.
- Direct FIFO interface in absence of DMA
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: