Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
HT Tunnel (GHT-Tunnel)
HyperTransport technology is a highspeed, low-latency, point-to-point link for interconnecting integrated circuits (ICs) on a board. It is a packet-based link implemented on two independent unidirectional sets of wires. HyperTransport tunnel is a popular topology with dual HyperTransport links which allows daisy chaining of tunnel devices to create an IO channel, connecting multiple I/O devices to a host system. GDA's HyperTransport Tunnel core, is designed for reuse and it's flexible backend interface makes it easy to be integrated into wide range of applications.
- Proven design compliant with HyperTransport I/ O Link Specification, Version 1.03
- Provides dual HyperTransport links
- Either link can be hardware configured for 16- bit or 8- bit link interface
- Either link supports software programmable link widths of 16, 8, 4, or 2bits.
- Either link can be configured as upstream Either link supports 800, 600, 500, 400, or 200 MHz Link frequency
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: