Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
Gen2 PCI Express Root Complex (GPEX-RC)
GDA's PCI Express Root Complex controller is a highly flexible and configurable design targeted for root-complex implementations in desktop, server, mobile, networking and telecom applications. The controller architecture is carefully tailored to optimize link utilization, latency, reliability, power consumption, and silicon footprint.
- Compliant to PCI Express base specification version 2.0* (5.0 Gbps) and fully compliant for PCI Express Specification 1.1 (2.5 Gbps) for Gen1 requirements
- Implements transaction, data link and physical layers
- Supports multiple lanes: x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16
- Architected for high link utilization and low latency
- Efficient receive and transmit-retry buffering scheme
- Completely handles PCI-Express ordering rules
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: