Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
iniDSP, a 16-bit fixed-point general purpose DSP
The iniDSP is designed for system-on-chip applications. A highest degree of reusability is guaranteed by having a 100% technology independent design, synchronous and structured design rules and software support. This core is based on the architecture of the CD2450A from Clarkspur Inc.
- 16 bit fixed point customizable DSP
- Single cycle 16 bit signed/unsigned multiplier
- 1 or more 40bit accumulator(s)
- 64k X data, Y data and program memory range
- Supports pseudo floating point arithmetic
- 32bit barrel shifter
- Low latency interrupts and sleep mode
- Powerful built-in hardware debugger
- C-compiler, assembler, linker and debugger
- Straight forward system embedding
- Fully synchronous, technology independent
- VHDL model for synthesis and simulation
- Open and customizable architecture, instruction plug-in: iniDSP is fast where you need the power!
- Lowest Power Consumption: < 100uA / MIPS
- 80MIPS on 0.18 micron ASIC proven
- Evaluation platform available (FPGA and ASIC)
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: