Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The Xelic SONET/SDH STS-192/STM-64 Framer is a flexible standards based core ideally suited for integration with customer proprietary intellectual property for a variety of networking applications.
Full duplex operation combines transmit and receive functions with configurations for bypass, streaming, and mapping modes of operation at a data rate of 10Gb/s.
The XCS192 transmitter performs B1/B2/B3 parity calculation and insertion, scrambling, and the insertion of transport and path overhead from an external overhead port or through internal register programming.
- Designed for ASIC and/or FPGA implementations
- Complies with GR-253-CORE, ITU-T G.707, G.783, and ANSI T1.105 standards
- Flexible core architecture includes variable size data bus widths of 16 to 128 bits
- Supports transmit and receive facility and terminal loopback configurations
- Accepts streaming SONET/SDH frames or mapped client signals for transport
- Flexible insertion and extraction of transport and path overhead byte information
- Programmable general purpose registers available for the insertion and extraction of any frame transport or path overhead location
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: