Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Helion Technology Limited
Short Desc. :
AES-CCM is an authenticated encryption algorithm designed to provide both authentication and privacy. Used in many recent standards such as 802.11, 802.15 and 802.16 wireless, plus the IEEE 1619.1 standard for tape storage, it is a very compelling choice for many applications.
- Implements Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) authenticated encryption mode to NIST 800-38C
- Supports all AES key sizes (128,192, and 256 bits) with integrated key expansion
- Performs all CCM counter management, block chaining, block masking, tag appending and checking
- Simple 8-bit data interface for easy system integration
- Suitable for use in 802.11, 802.15 and 802.16 wireless applications
- Available in multiple versions providing optimal area/performance AES-CCM solution
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: