Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
IP Cores, Inc.
Part Number :
Implementation of the new WPAN security standard (802.15.3) requires the NIST standard AES cipher in CTR and CBC modes (a.k.a. CCM) for encryption and message authentication. The CCM3 AES core is tuned for 802.15.3 applications
and as such requires much smaller gate count than a full implementation. The core contains the base AES core AES1 and is available for immediate licensing.
- Small size:
- From 9,500 ASIC gates at 802.15.3 data speeds
- Completely self-contained: does not require external memory
- Includes encryption, decryption, key expansion and data interface
- Support for Counter Mode Encryption (CTR)
- operation and CCM extensions (Counter Mode with CBC MAC)
- Automatic generation of key context from key data
- Flow-through design
- Test bench provided
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: