Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
JMB362 is a single chip, 1-lane PCI Express to 2-port Serial ATA II Host Controller. JMB362 supports both AHCI and Legacy IDE controller to increase system feasibility, including Native Command Queuing, ATAPI Device, Port Multiplier with Command-based Switching, Hot Plugging like USB and eSATA (External SATA) connection on SATA port to enhance SATA II capability. It features PCI Express bus and Serial ATA II interface to express high performance storage devices. JMB362 supports PCI Express to make trace length can be up to 8” (20.3cm). Although the maximum length is up to 8 inch, the trace length is as short as possible on real application. JMB362 supports SATA II Gen1m and Gen2m for eSATA application through Programmable Output Swing Control and Receiver Sensitivity Control. From hardware design view, eSATA trace can be up to 15” (38.1cm) with proper layout style and some examples are list in following section. Although the maximum length is up to 15 inch, the trace length is as short as possible on real application. Of course, eSATA HDD connected with 2m eSATA cable must be supported according to SATA-IO definition.
- Compliant with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) Spec. Reversion 1.0
- Compliant with Bus Master Programming interface for IDE ATA Controllers Revision 1.0
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 1.0a
- Compliant with Serial ATA High Speed Serialized AT Attachment Spec. Revision 1.0a
- Compliant with Serial ATA II: Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Revision 1.1
- Compliant with Gen1i, Gen1m, Gen2i and Gen2m Serial ATA II: Electrical Spec. Revision 1.0
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: