Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The JM20338 is single chip solution to bridge between USB 2.0, SATA and ATA/ATAPI-based mass storage device. It provides the capability to translate USB 2.0 mass storage and SATA protocols to ATA/ATAPI commands. The USB adheres to the Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Specification, and supports dual LUN operation. The embedded command parser supports both ATA and ATAPI command set with LBA48 bit addressing capability.
- Automatic Serial ATA 3.0/1.5 Gbps speed negotiation
- ATA/ATAPI PIO mode 0 to 4
- ATA/ATAPI Ultra DMA of transfer rate 16.7, 25, 33, 48, 66, 100, 133, and 150MB/s.
- ATA/ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode associated with 2-byte sector count
- Support Serial ATA hot-plug
- Ultra low power consumption
- Work for both AC and DC couple between the transmitter and the receiver
- Provide specified OOB signal detection and transmission
- Support Spread Spectrum Clocking to reduce EMI
- Support 20MHz, 25MHz, 30MHz or 40MHz Reference Clock
- Support Partial/Slumber power management
- Provide adjustable TX signal amplitude and pre-emphasis level
- Master/Slave support
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: