Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
The Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface (SGMII) is a connection bus for Ethernet Media Access Controllers (MACs) and Physical Layer Devices (PHYs) defined by Cisco Systems. It replaces the classic 22-wire GMII connection with a low pin count, 4-pair, differential SGMII connection.
- Implements PCS functions of the Cisco SGMII Specification, Revision 1.7
- Implements PCS functions for IEEE 802.3z (1000BaseX)
- Dynamically selects SGMII/1000BaseX PCS operation
- Supports MAC or PHY mode for SGMII auto-negotiation
- Supports (G)MII data rates of 1Gbps, 100Mbps, 10Mbps
- Provides Management Interface Port for control and maintenance
- Includes Easy Connect option for seamless integration with Lattice's Tri-Speed MAC (TSMAC) IP core
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: