Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
EP550: SD/SDIO Controller
The EP550 is a host controller for SD memory card, SDIO and MMC interface. The core connects the host CPU of the system to the SD card socket. External SD cards can be accessed by the host CPU through the EP550 controller core IP.
- Host controller for SDIO, SD memory card, and MMC interface.
- Allows host CPU to access SD and MMC devices.
- Simple user interface optimized for on-chip bus connection.
- User interface supports 32-bit and 64-bit data.
- Option to integrate with other CPU bus slaves to support direct access by various CPU's including PowerPC, MPC860, ARM, SH2/3/4, MIPS, and ARC microprocessors.
- Supports SDIO DMA operation for high speed data transfer.
- Supports SD host controller standard register set.
- Fully programmable access timing.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: