Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
EP100: PowerPC Bus Slave
The EP100 PowerPC bus slave device is a bus interface unit designed for the PowerPC host bus. It is designed to work on any 60x compliant bus architecture.
It has two user interfaces, one for interfacing with on-chip and off-chip user logic and register and the second interface is a direct interface to external asynchronous SRAM and synchronous BURST SRAM.
- Fully supports PowerPCTM 60x bus protocol including PowerPC 603, 604, 740, 750 and MPC8260.
- Provide PowerPC bus device access to memory and devices on user interface.
- Direct support for standard asynchronous SRAM and synchronous BURST SRAM.
- Burst access support using conventional asynchronous SRAM.
- Additional back-end interface bus for on-chip and off-chip logic and register access.
- Back-end interface supports user device with various wait states.
- Burst access support including MPC8260 extended transfer size.
- Write buffer supports write posting for the back-end bus interface.
- Handles separate address bus and data bus tenure.
- Supports PowerPC address pipeline for improve performance.
- Supports address bus retry generated by other external device.
- Qualified address data bus grant through the use of bus busy signals.
- Designed for ASIC and programmable logic device implementations in various system environments.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.
- Optimized for ispXPGA product family.
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: