Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
DFPIC165X: High Performance 8-bit RISC Microcontroller
The DFPIC165X is a low-cost, high per-formance, 8-bit, fully static soft IP Core, dedicated for operation with fast memory (typi-cally on-chip). The core has been designed with a special concern about low power consumption.
The DFPIC165X is software compatible with the industry standard PIC16C54, PIC16C55, PIC16C56, PIC16C57 and PIC16C58. It employs a modified RISC architecture (2 times faster than original implementation).
- Software compatible with industry standard PIC16C5X
- Harvard architecture 2 times faster compared to original implementation
- 33 instructions
- 12 bit wide instruction word
- Up to 256 bytes of internal Data Memory
- Up to 4K bytes of Program Memory
- Configurable hardware stack
- Power saving SLEEP mode
- Fully synthesizable, static synchronous design with no internal tri-states
- Scan test ready
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: