|Short Desc. :
||CAN: Bus Controller Core
|The development of increasingly complex microsystems requires the usage of a powerful field bus system for distributed real-time networks. The CAN protocol has a wide acceptance in the field of serial communication.
The CAN bus controller core is described at the RTL system level which allow easy targeting of various technologies.
||- Implementation of the Basic CAN specification
- No generated Overload Frames
- Receiving and transmitting of both identifiers (CAN specification 2.0B)
- Programmable data rate up to 1 mbps
- Programmable baud rate prescaler (up to 1/30)
- Application specific interface to the host-controller
- Link to commercial bus drivers (for instance PCA82C250T by Philips)
- Certified by Bosch reference model
- The CAN Controller synthesizes to approximate 6500 gates