Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The logiAIR core – Audio IR digital FM modulator enables wireless transmission of audio signal through an infrared link. The core modulates digital audio signals onto selected carrier frequencies by using FM technique. Modulated FM signal is fed to the simple IR emitter. The emitter converts the modulated signal into infrared light detected by headphones’ receivers.
The emitter’s components (transistor, diode, and LEDs) must be able to operate on carrier frequencies, and with selected IR emission wavelength.
- Available under terms of the SignOnce IP License
- Supports Spartan-3/3E/3L, Spartan-II/E, Virtex-II Pro/X, Virtex-II, Virtex-/E, Virtex-4 FPGAs
- Digital FM modulator for IR audio broadcast standard
- Supports standard FM carrier frequencies (2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.2 MHz, 3.8 MHz)
- Configurable as stereo or mono IR audio FM modulator
- Accentuation of higher frequencies band through an optional digital filter
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: