Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.
Short Desc. :
MC432 Serial RapidIO 8-Port Switch IC
The MC432 serial RapidIO® 8-port switch IC from Mercury Computer Systems has 8 ports of 4x lanes, allowing developers to take advantage of the benefits of serial RapidIO technology for embedded, communications, networking, and storage applications. The switch provides 64 Gb/s of bandwidth, and each port has four
full-duplex serial transceivers.
- Up to 64 Gb/s full-duplex bandwidth
- Low latency with cut-through capability
- Eight ports of 4x mode
- Port SerDes frequency configuration to 1.25 Gb/s and 2.5 Gb/s
- Integrated high-speed full-duplex SerDes with 8/10-bit encoding
- Non-blocking fabric
- Adaptive routing
- Mask-enabled packet multicast support
- Priority-based routing with guaranteed bandwidth
- I2C interface for loading LUTS and internal registers at reset
- JTAG interface
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: