Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Telecom Italia Lab
Short Desc. :
The TRIDES (Triple DES) core implements a symmetric block cipher encryption and decryption algorithm. The algorithm encrypts 64 bits blocks using three keys on 64 bits each, for a total of 192 key bits. The data encryption (and decryption) procedure is structured on several basic operations (normally referred to as round) that are repeated 48 times. Triple DES performs three times a DES encryption or decryption using different keys. The 64 bits blocks are processed block by block (ECB mode), but itýs possible to correlate the encryption of every block with the previous one (CBC and OFB modes).
- Parametric interface
- On the field choice between ebc, cbc and ofb modes
- Programmable testbench for extensive verification both before and after synthesis
- Mappable on semicustom libraries and FPGAs
- Highly flexible and parametric VHDL source code
- Encryption and decryption available on the same core
- TRIDES core supports also DES functionality
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: