|Short Desc. :
||Low Voltage Differential Signals I/O Pads
|LVDS (Low Voltage Differential Signals) I/O pads family is an IEEE standard (SCI 1596.3) used in many high speed applications that require high data rate and reduced power dissipation with a lower voltage swing. Typical LVDS usage is the high speed connection between boards.
LVDS pads set contains one differential driver and one differential receiver.
||- Realised in 0.35 um
- Layout compatible with the standard ST I/O pads
- Adequate noise margin over voltage and temperature
- Power-off control for low power applications
- Layout strategy to improve noise immunity inside the cells
- Scalable to new technologies
- Differential operations
- Requires an external VT supply of 1.2 V
- Reduced output voltage swing (400 mV typical)
- Very low power dissipation on chip
- Ideal for driving a 50 Ohm transmission line
- Up to 350 MHz clock rates