Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The MXLBGRLV is a CMOS Bandgap reference that can operate from a power supply as low as 1V. It is implemented in digital CMOS technology and generates a reference voltage that is temperature, process, and power supply independent as well as reference currents. The reference current can be either referenced to an on-chip resistor, or an external resistor depending on the required current accuracy. The number and values of the output currents can easily be programmed.
- Can operate from power supply as low as 1V
- Generates a voltage that is temperature, process, and power supply independent
- CMOS digital process implementation
- Modular design to facilitate programmable multiple output currents
- Low power dissipation
Analog & Mixed Signal
- Datasheet, GDSII, LVS Netlist, Integration Guidelines, Synopsis timing Model, Verilog Model & LEF File for P&R.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: