Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The MXL-LVDS-TX-4CH is a high performance 4-channel LVDS Transmitter implemented using digital CMOS technology. Both the serial and parallel data are organized into four channels. The parallel data can be 7 or 10 bits wide per channel. The input clock is 25MHz to 180MHz. The transmitter is highly integrated and requires no external components. It employs optional preemphasis to enable transmission over a longer distance while achieving low BER. The circuit is designed in a modular fashion and desensitized to process variations. This facilitates process migration, and results in a robust design.
- 25-180 MHz clock support
- Up to 1.25 Gbps bandwidth
- Up to 5.0 Gbps data throughput
- Low power CMOS design
- Low swing LVDS devices for low EMI
- PLL requires no external components
- Optional transmit pre-emphasis
- Datasheet, GDSII, LVS Netlist, Integration Guidelines, Synopsis timing Model, Verilog Model & LEF File for P&R.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: