Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
QualCore Logic, Inc.
Short Desc. :
V6001 AHB-APB Bus Bridge
The megacell V6001 AHB-APB Bus Bridge is the only bus master on the Advanced Peripheral Bus (APB) and is also a slave on the Advanced High performance Bus
(AHB). This bus bridge unit converts the bus transfers initiated by AHB bus masters in to APB transfers.
- Compliant with AMBA specification, Revision 2.0
- Supports sequential as well as non-sequential transfers on AHB
- Single AHB write transfers are performed without any wait state
- AHB burst write transfers are performed with one wait state
- All AHB Read transfers are performed with one wait state
- Number of APB devices on the bus are configurable up to a maximum of 32
- Address space allotted for each APB device is same and is configurable
- Requires APB clock to be same as the AHB clock
- Fully synchronous, posedge design
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: