GDA's USB 3.0 SSIC controller is a highly configurable core and implements the USB 3.0 SSIC functionality that can be interfaced with third party M-PHY's. GDA SSIC Controller core is architected to seamlessly integrate with either in-house developed SS Host/Device Controller cores or with standard 3rd party SS Host/Device Controller cores. It is carefully partitioned to support standard power management schemes which include extensive clock gating and multiple power wells for aggressive power savings required for mobile and handheld applications. The controller when integrated with in-house Device/xHCI Host controller has a very simple application interface which can be easily adapted to standard on-chip-bus interfaces such as AXI, AHB, OCP as well as other standard off-chip interconnects making it easy to be integrated in a wide range of applications.
Configurable Options - Application Interface – AHB, AXI, PCIe-MPHY - Optional xHCI Engine with configurable number of device - slots, interrupters, root hub ports, configurable scratchpad support, optional support for host initiated stream data movement and optional debug capability etc - Optional Device Controller with configurable number of Endpoints, - Types, DMA Engine and EP0 Processor - Number RMMI Lanes support
||- Compliant with SSIC v1.01
- Compliant with M-PHY Specification v2.0
- Compliant with USB3.0 Pipe Specification.
- Supports Type I M-PHY Port.
- Supports 1/2/4 M-PHY Lanes.
- Supports PWM-G1, HS-G1/G2/G3 Rate A/B series.
- Implements PHY adaptor which bridges between RMMI and USB 3.0 Pipe.
- Asynchronous clocking USB 3.0 Controller and RMMI Bridging Layer.
- Configurable USB 3.0 PIPE Interface: 8, 16, 32 bit.
- Configurable RMMI Interface width: 8, 16, 32-bit.
- Supports Aggressive Low Power Management.
- Can seamlessly integrate with 3rd Party USB 3.0 Host/Device Controller cores.
- Can integrate with in-house USB 3.0 Host/Device Controller to expose flexible User
- Application Logic
- Can be adapted by any SoC / OCB interface / offchip interconnects – such as AHB, AXI, PCIe
- Configurable Datawidth: 32, 64, 128 bit.
- Simple Register Interface for internal Register Access.
- Support for various Hardware and Software Configurability regarding Core characteristics.