||- 3GPP LTE/ LTE Advanced (LTE A) specification complaint
- Implements decoder for requirements as defined in Section 220.127.116.11 of the specification - 3GPP TS 36.212 version 10.5.0 Release 10
- Highly parallel and hardware efficient architecture
- Supports all code block sizes i.e., 40 – 6144
- Programmable number of iterations in half iteration step
- Support for Rate 1/3 coded output
- Programmable parallelism. Option for 1,2,4,8 MAP decoders in parallel.
- De-rate matching block can be optionally included
- Employs state metric propagation to improve performance of the decoder for high coding rates
- Easy interface definition.
- Customization to AXI or Avalon bus interface supported.
- Bit accurate C and MATLAB models available for RTL test vector generation.
- HARQ feature support