These BA2x Family processor cores are silicon-proven, royalty-free, easy to program, and technically competitive with traditional 32-bit processor choices.
Their BA2™ instruction set architecture yields extremely dense code, reducing memory and cache sizes, enabling fewer operations and more sleep, and cutting system-level energy consumption.
||- Extreme Code Density
- High Performance
- System-wide Energy Efficiency
- Controller-like bundles of functions and peripherals
- Ready for systems from deeply embedded through advanced application processors
- Rapid development, with a complete ecosystem
- Easy integration, with configuration options, a customizable platform, and available integration services
- Better business terms, including royalty-free licensing