GREENBUILD is the largest conference and expo in the world dedicated to green building and design. DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BOOTH
Sponsorship opportunities can help DRIVE traffic to your booth, INCREASE your visibility and SHOWCASE your leadership in the green building industry. We have designed them for maximum exposure to fit a variety of budgets.
Call for Papers – IEEE RSP’2016
For its 27th venue, the Rapid System Prototyping symposium seeks original contributions related to this target, encompassing a wide scope ranging from formal methods for the verification of software and hardware systems to case studies of emerging embedded systems and technologies. The RSP symposium continues as a part of the Embedded Systems Week that will be held this year in Pittsburgh, PA, USA. See http://www.esweek.org for more details.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
– Rapid prototyping and emulation methods and tools
– Specification models and methodologies for hardware/software systems
– Emerging technologies, devices, boards, and applications
– Prototyping experiences related to emerging technologies (memories, 3D integration, next generation wireless, IoT)
– Prototyping of embedded systems for real-time, low power, and flexibility
– Hardware and software platforms for IoT systems
– Middleware for embedded systems
– Model-driven engineering and prototyping
– Reliability and failure analysis for embedded systems
– Formal methods and verification/validation of embedded systems
– Embedded system virtualization
– Virtual prototyping and platforms for embedded systems
– Prototyping methods and tools for reconfigurable computing
– Rapid design approaches for application-specific processors
– MPSoC and GPU-based system design and challenges
– Hardware platforms and approaches for simulations acceleration
– Industrial experiences in embedded system prototyping
The program committee invites authors to submit original unpublished full papers. Authors of selected papers will be requested to prepare a final camera-ready manuscript for the symposium proceedings and must register and attend the symposium for their paper to be published. Each technical paper must be associated with an author registration at full rate. Paper length should not exceed 7 pages and should use the standard IEEE format. Accepted and presented papers will be included in the IEEE RSP 2016 symposium proceedings and published in IEEE Xplore.
The Conference on Design and Architectures for Signal and Image Processing – DASIP provides an inspiring international forum for the latest innovations and developments in the field of leading edge embedded signal processing systems. Theconference program will include keynote speeches, contributed paper sessions, demonstrations, and special sessions on timely topics.
We are very pleased to invite you to the SystemC AMS & COSIDE® User Group Meeting 2016. This year’s meeting will take place at the Maritim Hotel, Munich, Germany on Tuesday October 18, 2016. One day before the start of DVCON Europe 2016.
The electronic system level tool COSIDE® is the first commercially available environment fully supporting the SystemC & SystemC AMS language standards. COSIDE® enables overall system modeling and simulation for analog and digital as well as for hard- and software.
The SystemC AMS & COSIDE® UGM is the event in 2016 for all professionals, who are interested in the latest developments of SystemC AMS and COSIDE®. The meeting provides an open forum for the intensive exchange of knowledge by experienced industrial and academic users.
The detailed User Group Meeting program will be available soon. Participation for User Group Meeting 2016 is free of charge but early registration via e-mail at Usergroupmeeting@coseda-tech.com is highly recommended.
All relevant proposals—including topics other than those listed below—will be considered.
Largest semiconductor event in Europe: nearly 5,000 industry experts, professionals and executives attendin
• 30% Increase in exhibition space*
• 10% Increase in show attendance*
• 20% Increase in attendance of Innovation Village — Hub for start-ups, investors and innovators
ARM® TechCon™ is all about community. We invite attendees, speakers, exhibitors and press to connect with us via one or more of the social media channels below to stay up to date on the latest ARM TechCon news.